Real Estate Stagers are up against a barrage of issues while transacting day to day business. You are conducting most of your business in other people’s homes. Your staging inventory may be placed in a vacant property for a long period of time. There is a possibility that the client’s property could be damaged. Inventory is frequently being moved and stored between multiple locations. Your staff may be moving inventory. You may partner with an insured mover and only have staff adjusting in the home and adding in accessories.
Our policy contemplates all your exposures and responds accordingly.
The policy includes up to:
• $4,000,000 in business general liability coverage (on and off premise)
• $5,000 for customers property in your care, custody and control or higher limits
• Staging inventory protection at home/office and while temporarily off premises whether in a house for sale or while in transport. Rental furniture and equipment also included in this coverage.
• Hired physical damage to rent trucks up to $75,000
• Office equipment and storage location coverage
• Low policy deductible
• General Liability
• Business Personal Property ( for all locations)
• Business Auto, Workers Compensation and Umbrella
• Professional Liability and 3rd party crime is available
Announcing our New work comp program:
Do you work with a moving company or other insured company to move, remove and reposition items in homes and then fill in the accessories? We heard the news and have an insurance carrier that will write your workers compensation at a reasonable offering.
Note: New Workers Comp Program is not currently available in California, New York, Alaska or Hawaii.